RTT-Plugin 1.6.9 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version collects some bug fixes and new traceability import/export features.
This plugin version has been build with Eclipse API baseline 2021-12 and Java 11. This plugin version has been tested with Eclipse 2022-03 which is the recommended Eclipse to be used with the plugin, Java 11 is required.
- HTML links in RTT-Plugin HTML Browser now are able to trigger project actions and documents
- The test management view now allows to change attributes for multiple rows
- Support for SVN and GIT TMS script parameters stating which executable to be used have been added
- Added stand-alone java application that can execute test suite files
- Toolbar action “Export Requirements from Model” now is usable with any model file that can be imported
- Added support to import requirements to TMS (requires TMS version 2.6.4 or higher)
- Added support to export requirements from TMS (requires TMS version 2.6.4 or higher)
- Test case traceability data export allows to export test case detail content.
- Test Management View for test cases does not filter FAIL correctly
- If RTT_TESTCONTEXT/logs exists as file, enabling debug makes all RTT operations fail
- Project action for rtt-run-test does not work properly
- Error on opening testreport.pdf after compile of the test - documents shouldn’t be available
- Added git commit option to support merge
- Fixed bug in test case export to RTTL file
- The plugin has been build with Eclipse API baseline 2021-12.
- The plugin has been tested with Eclipse API baseline 2022-03.
- The plugin and Eclipse version 2021-12 require java 11.
- Some features require TMS version 2.6.4 or higher to work.
- Some features require RTT-MBT 9.6.1 to work.