RTT-Plugin 1.6.6 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version collects usability adjustments
and bug fixes.
This plugin version has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09 and Java 11. Eclipse version 2020-09 is recommended to use the plugin, Java 11 is required.
- Add support to reset traceability data.
- The RTT-Plugin HTML Browser provides an outline that can be used to navigate to elements with ID attributes.
- Add hyperlinks for file references found in test-logs (when opened witht the test log editor).
- Add context menu entry to task view allowing to remove all tasks of a project that have not been started, yet.
- Create ‘Error Log’ entries for compiler errors detected in the console output.
- Add Support for RT-Tester keywords used with CSV test data processing.
- The VERDICT.txt editor now supports opening log files that are compressed in COMPRESSED_LOGS.tgz.
- The model configuration editor should display comments defined in the model as a tooltip is the respective model element is selected.
User Manual Additions
- New section 5.3 ‘RTT-Plugin User Management’
- New section 5.4 ‘RTT-Plugin Role Management’
- PULL action does not set user information
- TMS Database Management View refresh shows items without status that are not in the database anymore.
- Hover help activation not working as expected
- Added support for ‘@s :=’ syntax.
- Server disconnects do not lead to disconnected clients
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09.
- The plugin and Eclipse version 2020-09 require java 11.
- Changing an expired TMS password requires TMS version 2.6.0.
- Resetting traceability require TMS version 2.6.1.