RTT-Plugin 1.6.5 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version collects usability adjustments
and bug fixes.
This plugin version has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09 and Java 11. Eclipse version 2020-09 is recommended to use the plugin, Java 11 is required.
- Provide support for changing expired TMS passwords (requires TMS version 2.6.0 or higher).
- Add RT-Tester Menu action to open the user manual.
- Add support for new RT-Tester keywords used with fuzzing feature.
User Manual Additions
- New section 4.7 “Connecting to TMS Projects” that explains how to change the user password if it is expired.
- New sub-section 4.9.1 “Getting the User Manual” describing a new, additional way how to open the user manual.
- Leave new user dialog open until TMS command completed successfully or action is canceled.
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09.
- The plugin and Eclipse version 2020-09 require java 11.
- Changing an expired TMS password requires TMS version 2.6.0.