Rtt Plugin 1.6.4 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version collects usability adjustments
and bug fixes.
This plugin version has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09 and Java 11. Eclipse version 2020-09 is recommended to use the plugin, Java 11 is required.
- Support license servers usage for local RTT-MBT projects (requires RTT-MBT version 9.5.2 or higher)
- Add TMS database management actions backup, restore and traceability data removal
- Added JSON export of traceability data as an alternative to CSV (Removed JSON export command from test management view)
- Model errors that are detected during model import are displayed in the error log (requires RTT-MBT version 9.5.2 or higher)
- Limit background action for test case details to improve performance
- Fix opening .log.gzip files from verdict editor
- Fix test case import from CSV file containing empty lines
- Avoid potential exception deleting characters in C/C++/RTTL parser
- Reduced number of obsolete information and warning entries in error log.
- Improve C/C++/RTTL keyword highlighting support
- Fix indentation of last brace in AM definition
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09.
- The plugin and Eclipse version 2020-09 require java 11.
- Some of the new features are only usable with RTT-MBT Version 9.5.2 or higher.