RTT-Plugin 1.6.1 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version comprises security feature updates for the communication with TMS and TMS-FS Servers.
This plugin version has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09 and Java 11. Eclipse version 2020-09 is recommended to use the plugin, Java 11 is required.
- TLS encrypted communication with TMS server (if server provides it)
- HTTPS encrypted communication with TMS-FS server (if server provides it)
- Tooltips and dialogs for password-rules enforced in TMS server
- Store passwords in Eclipse secure storage
User Manual Additions
- Added new chapter about encrypted communication and secure storage
- Improved syntax highlighting for RTTL keywords
- Cosmetic adjustments to test case import wizard
- The TMS project properties display the TMS host name instead of the TMS-FS host name in the TMS-FS host filed. This is no problem if the TMS host and TMS-FS host are identical, but if they are different, the information displayed is wrong. This has not effect on the functionality, but can be confusing, so be aware of this discrepancy.
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09.
- The plugin and Eclipse version 2020-09 require java 11.