RTT-Plugin 18.104.22.168 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version introduces a new RTT-Plugin
feature for FMI (used in HUBCAP project).
- A new view has been added to manage COEs
- The console showing the COE log supports color value codes in log output.
- New settings to define custom commands for test procedure actions (generation, compilation, execution, replay and documentation).
- Test suites now allow test suites as test suite elements, so that test suites can schedule actions from other test suites.
User Manual Additions
- New user Manual section for FMI support
- New user manual section for custom commands
- Updated user manual section on test suites
- Improve file reference detection in console output.
- Test procedures from test suites do not use the ‘Max. Duration’ defined in the test suite item.
- Investigate and fix cause for failed project description generation.
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2019-12.
- Eclipse version 2020-06 is known to require java 11 for its C/C++ plugins.
- Eclipse version 2020-09 is known to require java 11 to start at all.