RTT-Plugin 1.5.1 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version adds test log file merge and
log filtering features, test case import and traceability data
export from and to different file formats (including Doors compatible CSV file formats).
- New test case import wizard that allows to import test cases from CSV-files, RT-Tester test case files (.dat) and RTTL files (.rts) into the TMS database
- New traceability data export wizard allows to export test case and test procedure traceability data to CVS file
- Make targets can be typed and the last target is stored
- Added GUI support for rttmergelog allowing to merge logfiles into one file preserving sequence of events with optional application of filters.
- New model configuration attribute ADDITIONAL-NAMESPACES allowing the XMI parser to automatically fix broken XMI export files
- New model configuration attribute TEST-SCENARIO allowing to define model components that should be treated as test scenarios.
User Manual Additions
- New chapter for test case import and traceability data export
- New chapter about failure analysis (e.g. using rttmergelog)
- Renaming a project leads to the renamed project being connected and disconnected at the same time
- Model import of model file that is already located in the target model directory results in empty XMI and model configuration files.
- Exception message dialog appears when saving project resource (with special C++ index situations)
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2019-12.
- Eclipse version 2020-06 is known to require java 11 for its C/C++ plugins.
- Eclipse version 2020-09 is known to require java 11 to start at all.
- Features from model configuration schema version 1.3 (TEST-SCENARIO and ADDITIONAL-NAMESPACES) require RTT-MBT version 9.5.1.