RTT-Plugin 1.5 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version comprises several usability
improvements and a framework supporting C/C++/RTTL indexing of
source files in RT-Tester projects. The indexing, parsing and
syntax highlighting is still considered experimental and can be
switched on and off. Improvements to this feature will be
implemented in the next versions.
- GUI support for defining and editing model configuration
- Information for interface variables (tolerance, latency, etc.)
is taken from model_dump.db and model configuration files.
- The window title of the goal editor, signal view and
RTTL-browser now reflect the MBT test procedure name.
- A warning is issued if a test generation is started with
unsaved goal editor content.
- Support to enter Makefile targets manually and to
use more than one target (e.g. ‘clean all’).
- The verdict report of a RTT-MBT test procedure definition
now contain links that can be used to open the respective
- A double-click on a test scenario goal opens the test scenario
- Compressed testlog files (.log.gz) can be opened like .log
- New (experimental) C/C++/RTTL indexing and parsing support
User Manual Additions
- New section how to create and edit model configuration files
(section D3, pg. 207-208)
- New sections clarifying the use of textual test scenarios and
the generated test case tags (section 13.1.5, pg. 114-115 and
appendix B1, pg. 184)
- New section about C/C++/RTTL index generation and usage
(section 4.13, pg. 28-29)
- Outline views of RTTL files with the same file name but
different absolute path get mixed up
- icons for project-actions sometimes garbled with smaller “echo”
- Improve display of test procedure, test case and requirement
status in test management view
- Improve file reference detection in console output further
- The RT-Tester element rttBeginTestStep should be part of the
RTTL-editor outline view.
- The build system has been changed to Eclipse 2019-12 and the
plugin has been tested with this eclipse version. It is not
recommended to use it with Eclipse versions older than
- Some of the new features require RTT-MBT version 9.5 to work