RTT-MBT 9.5.3 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-MBT is now available for all
supported platforms. This version contains new usability features
and bug fixes.
- RTT-MBT should generate HTML-IDs for tags in the HTML reports.
- Comments added to model elements can not be carried over into the model configuration
- Test generation with code-extension fixed
- C-definitions for enumeration type definitions from the model were missing in the generated test procedure code.
- Fixed support for enumeration types as data types for interface variables and attributes in the model.
- Improved error message for illegal variable assignment.
- Fixed internal distinction between basic control states and special states
- Removed warning about uninitialised timer variables (they are initialised implicitly with 0 anyway).
- Improved errors reporting for arrays of timers (this feature is not supported, yet).
Binaries are available for CentOS-7 64bit
This RTT-MBT version works with RTT-Plugin version 1.6.5/1.6.6. (Eclipse 2019-12 or higher)
RTT-Plugin version 1.5.3 and later is expected to work, but some features might not be accessible
RTT-Plugin versions before 1.4.0 are not recommended and are not expected to work correctly wit this RTT-MBT version.