RTT-MBT 9.5 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-MBT is now available for all
supported platforms. This version contains bug fixes and new
features related to usability and provides initial support for a
generic UML parser that does not require the RTT-MBT Profile
to be used.
- Provide Parser Support for UML/SysML Models that do not use the
RTT-MBT Profile. The missing information has to be provided in a
separate model configuration file.
- Use default values for tolerance and latency for TE2SUT
interface Variables from model configuration file.
- Add functionality for test case import from RTTL files to TMS
database to test generation post processing template
(needs manual activation)
- Parser fixes for textual test scenario test cases.
- Allow test generation with empty instance names.
- Fixed floating point assignment problem.
- Fixed problem with mbt.conf generation containing entries for
- Improved error logging in EA parser.
- Improved test stimulation generation for textual test scearios.
This RTT-MBT version has been developed and checked to work with
RTT-Plugin version 1.5. RTT-Plugin version 1.4.0 and later is
expected to work, but some features might not be accessible
RTT-Plugin versions before 1.4.0 are not recommended and are not
expected to work correctly wit this RTT-MBT version.