CCBM 5.4.1 now available (maintenance)
A maintenance release is now available.
Consider updating if you are using Version 5.4.0 or older.
- clean up format of violation log entries
- always perform well-formedness-check (even with
- allow type-casts before compound initialisers (implements #8651)
- allow field-name-designators in compound initialisers (implements #8320)
- allow array range expressions in compound initialisers (implements #8321)
- allow GNU case range extension i.e.
case 1...7 (implements #8454)
- for TYPEOF macros, allow arguments that are type_names (which includes support of nesting)
compare IBM statements on
__typeof__ operator applications
- slightly more efficient processing of exclude patterns (compare #8279)
Example provision (documentation):
- added reference implementation of compact XR (heX Reached) format
Internal TQ tracing:
- added: ./create_tq.bash
- added: ./doc/ccbm-tool-requirements.txt
- Instrumentation with TYPEOF macros (
- improved matching conditions for trailing modifiers (fixes #8597)