Rtt Plugin 1.5.3 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version collects some usability problem
fixes and feature requests.
- Allow to define environment variable values that are applied when tasks are schedules (locally and TMS)
- Allow Makefiles as test suite entries
- Added command that adds RTT-MBT support to existing RT-Tester projects.
User Manual Additions
- Updated user manual section on test suites
- Fix outline view fo test scenario editor
- Fix test compilation parameters for TMS projects
- Fix creation of TMS projects from existing source
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2019-12.
- Eclipse version 2020-06 is known to require java 11 for its C/C++ plugins.
- Eclipse version 2020-09 is known to require java 11 to start at all.