RTT-Plugin 1.6.8 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version collects some bug fixes and adjustments for use with local Windows projects based on Cygwin.
This plugin version has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2021-12 and Java 11. Eclipse version 2020-09 has been tested to work as well. Eclipse version 2021-12 is recommended to use the plugin, Java 11 is required.
- GIT Diff should produce colorised output (if supported by the used git version).
- Added support for upcoming generation.mbtconf schema version 5.0.
- RT-Tester default installation directory is now scanned for installed RT-Tester versions on Windows.
- RTT-MBT entries in test suites now have an action for mbt-clean.
- Removed option to use RT-Tester python scripts with local projects (not needed anymore).
- Added RT-Tester version detection to local and TMS client.
- Links in console view open to temporary file instead of preserving the original path (for TMS projects)
- RTT-Plugin HTML Browser blocked in certain situations
- Fixed some problems with local projects on Windows using Cygwin
- Environment variable USER not set correctly when starting license daemon on Windows
- List of available templates is empty when creating new local projects on Windows using Cygwin.
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2021-12.
- The plugin and Eclipse version 2021-12 require java 11.
- Changing an expired TMS password requires TMS version 2.6.0.
- Some features require TMS version 2.6.2 to work.
- Some features require RTT-MBT 9.6.0 to work.