RTT-Plugin 1.6.0 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-Plugin is now available for all
supported platforms. This version collects daily work issues with the C/C++ parser and indexer, test case import/export and other aspects.
This plugin version is the first that has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09 and Java 11. Eclipse version 2020-09 is recommended to use the plugin, Java 11 is required.
- Test Case Import: Check test case import files for illegal characters before import is performed.
- Traceability Export: Define default values for attribute mapping.
- RTT-MBT: Extend model configuration form editor to allow to add and edit additional name spaces.
- RTTL Editor: Display tool-tip text for RT-Tester keywords in C/C++/RTTL Editor when hovering over a keyword.
- RTTL Editor: Activate Code Sytle Formatters (as part of RT-Tester preferences).
- Test Suites: Test suite actions generated from test suites should use their own logfile settings.
- Preferences: New option to prevent console view from gaining focus on new console log entries.
User Manual Additions
- Extended chapter on model configuration files
- Fix more RTTL parser problems in C/C++/RTTL Editor
- Suppress output of commands checking for RT-Tester/RTT-MBT command parameters
- Fix TMS project creation with MBT support
- Fix deleting teaceability data in test management view
- Fix usability problems in project creation
- Fix issues with Makefiles used in test suites
- The plugin has been build and tested with Eclipse API baseline 2020-09.
- The plugin and Eclipse version 2020-09 require java 11.