RTT-MBT 9.5.1 now available (new feature)
A new feature release for RTT-MBT is now available for all
supported platforms. This version contains bug fixes and new
features related to usability and supports the generation of
- Allow to define test documentation content in test generation
- Add support to define XML name space fixes for imported XMI
files in model configuration
- Add support for test scenario components in model configuration
- Model adapter source code is referenced from model folder and
not copied to test procedure anymore.
- Fix parser errors in textual test scenario specification
- Generation of scenario-testcases.rts fails if multiple
instances are generated at once
Binaries are available for CentOS-7 64bit
This RTT-MBT version works with RTT-Plugin version 1.5.3.
(Eclipse 2019-12 or newer)
RTT-Plugin version 1.4.0 and later is expected to work, but some
features might not be accessible
RTT-Plugin versions before 1.4.0 are not recommended and are not
expected to work correctly wit this RTT-MBT version.