Verified Systems International GmbH is dedicated to the continuous improvement of services, methods, techniques and tools for verification, validation and test of safety-critical, mission-critical or business-critical systems.
The management and employees of Verified Systems International GmbH are aware
of their responsibility towards
who rely on the dependability of systems which are critical with respect to safety in general, specific missions or to a business.
Importance of the quality system
We are aware that, in order to ensure the quality of critical systems, our own processes, services and products have to be based on a quality system which is
- inherently sound,
- reliable in its application,
- compliant with the technical state of the art,
- compliant with the applicable laws and standards,
- compliant with ethical responsibilities which are valid in our society.
The quality management system of Verified Systems International GmbH aims for certification credit for compliance with norms DIN9100:2016 and the included ISO 9001:2015.
Not applicable clauses are addressed with an appropriate justification.
Risk management Policy
In accordance with the normative requirements (DIN 9100:2016), Verified Systems International GmbH refines their quality policy by the following risk management policy.
- Risk management is based on a risk management plan that is updated at least once per year.
- Risks are classified according to
- company-wide risks,
- process-specific risks, and
- project-specific risks.
- Suitable risk-related procedures are defined and controlled for all classifications above.
- Risks are handled according to their
- probability (likelihood of occurrence of the negative consequences associated with the risk), and
- severity (impact of the negative consequences associated with the risk).
- The company management specifies and regularly checks the thresholds for tolerable risks.
Last updated: 2017-10-30